We are looking out for a penetration test / network / application security consultant to find possible exploits in different computer systems and software. To act as Ethical Hacker and expected to run a Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing and create assessment reports about the findings for Higher Management.
- Perform Vulnerability and Network Assessment and Penetration testing on web Mobile iOS Android applications
- Exposure on Security tools Like Metasploit, Qualsys , N-Map, NSS, Burp Suite, OWASP
- Cloud security and Management
- Response to major security breach and Incident response
- Escalate issues to the local management and onshore stakeholders in case it affects the test progress Help review peer s work as and when required
- Constantly improve security testing methodologies by automation or R& D of new tools attack vectors
- Exposure on Log analysis-SIEM
- Should have worked on either Grey box Assessment and Penetration testing or both
- Have working knowledge of Endpoint security and data protection
- Worked on NIST -PCIDSS-27000/27001/27701/31000 frame works
- Previous work experience on System Audit and Network Security
- Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies.
- Good understanding of network protocols(Cookies, Sessions, Headers, LocalStorage), design and operations.
- Understanding of Data Privacy protection and assessment skill sets.
- Ability to lead, manage and train the team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.