- Create, maintain and improve the technical documentation
- Drafting Technical documents on behalf of Tech Team.
- Create architecture diagrams
- To coordinate with prospected clients and Internal Tech Team members.
- Be the first “customer” providing technical feedback on new features and experiences
- Lead customer-focused content strategy development and execution
- Expertise in Demonstrations and Presentations to Clients and Business Stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with the Linux server with excellent troubleshooting and optimization skills.
- Administer, manage and monitor the performance of PHP and Java applications deployed on Linux servers.
- Monitor and manage Linux servers for performance and security.
- Diagnose and resolve fundamental underlying system problems and inefficiencies.
- Work closely with the development team to support requirements.
- Working experience on Apache, MySQL, PHP, PHP-FPM, Fail2Ban set up operations.
- Knowledge of WHM, cPanel, Plesk control panel.
- SSL setup for Apache.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, GIT, Gitlab, and Jenkins environments.
- Firewall configuration, e.g., CSF.
- Read the server logs and understand the problem.
- Experience of AWS Cloud services, e.g EC2, RDS, S3 bucket, firewall, security, etc.
- Knowledge of automation tools, e.g., Ansible, Jenkins, Github/Gitlab, Kubernetes.
- Experience of Shell scripts.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working on or closely with software development teams.