- Proficiency in Sketch / Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience in working on Enterprise level projects, Low and high-fidelity wireframes, Interactive dashboards, and a good understanding of UX would be preferred.
- Proficiency in Visual Design skills like taking care of color balance, brand image, and the aesthetics of a design for website, application, or products.
- Knowledge of Design principles including unity, Gestalt properties, space, hierarchy, balance, contrast, scale, dominance, and similarity.
- Sense of color and design must be top-notch. Should also understand how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across the design.
- Expertise in making the right selection out of fonts family, spacing, and placement of items on a page and should have an eye to detail and ability to add beauty to the task given.
- An impressive portfolio is a must
- Designing layouts for Products, Custom digital solutions like web & mobile applications.
- Taking the client’s initial concept and create a design in a targeted medium that incorporates the vision and brand of a product, service, advertisement, or other graphical content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ability to understand the business objectives of clients and translate them into beautiful designs beyond their expectations.
- End to end client communication for their design needs.
- Knowledge of the latest UI Design patterns & UX Design principles is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have good communication skills.