- Android SDK,different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Strong knowledge of Android UI modeling, UI Design Principles and best practices .
- Knowledge of SQLite and data synchronization mechanisms with cloud storage.
- Exposure on the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with the use of video feature, WEB RTC, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.