- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift (depending on project requirements) and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Universal application development for both the iPhone and iPad.
- Be able to build mobile applications that connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Have excellent knowledge of performance optimization of mobile applications.
- Experience with microservice architectures for clean mobile architecture design patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with unit testing using mocking frameworks cloud and cloud infrastructure for back-end hosting.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, including fixing bugs.
- A lot of passion for problem-solving and programming in Mobile-development.
- Should possess excellent communication capabilities.
- Should be an outstanding team player with a go-getter attitude, results-driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized, and quality-focused.
- Should have an understanding of the best standards, guidelines, etc., and care about adhering to them.
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver them on time under constraints.
- Experience in leading a team and end-to-end client communication is a must.