- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- A passion for mobile communication on technologies like WebRTC, AppRTC, VoIP, and Real-Time Communication (RTC).
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services and continuous integration.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket.
- Experience in using source code management systems like RTC and building tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, and Grunt.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Work directly with creatives, developers, user experience leads, and producers to conceptualize, build, test, and release products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant, functional solutions.
- Create storyboards to transform wireframes into working app scenes (UIStackView, storyboard references, all new Xcode UI elements).
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.