- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Have excellent knowledge about performance optimization of mobile applications.
- Experience with micro-service architectures for clean mobile architecture design patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with unit testing using mocking frameworks Cloud and Cloud infrastructure for backend hosting.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality & responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design & ship new features.
- Identify & correct bottlenecks including fix bugs.
- A lot of passion for problem-solving and programming in Mobile-development.
- Should possess excellent communication capabilities.
- Should be a very good team player with a go-getter attitude, results-driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized and quality-focused.
- Understanding of best standards, guidelines etc. and cares about adhering to them.
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver in time under constraints.
- Experience in leading a team and end-to-end client communication is a must.