- Good experience of working on React JS and Node JS.
- Supported libraries like Sequelize MVC of Nodejs, Bebel, Redux, Wepack, Axios.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Type Script, ECMA Script 6, MySQL / MongoDB, JSON API.
- Good understanding and hands-on with any one of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI, Gitlab, VSTS
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Other Tasks may be assigned, based upon the relevant skills and/or prior experience
- Good analytical, reasoning, logical and troubleshooting skills.
- Decent communication.