Overall responsible for Odoo Developments along with the requirement analysis, time estimation, code review, testing, performance tuning, system stability, and security, and on-time deliverables.
Coordinate and Help the Project Manager team in technical demonstrations and conference room pilots to validate the technical design, verify gap assessments, and explore gap resolution options.
Serving as a bridge and translator, so functional requests are fully understood by the technical development team for feasibility analysis, and the Project Team realizes what is truly possible to meet customer demands.
Monitor and analyze the live system proactively to figure out system stability, performance, and identify any potentials malfunctioning in business flow and logical implementation. Identify the root cause and severity of the failure and coordinate with the Project Delivery team, Business Process team, and Technical team for the remedy.
Lead solution architecture for Odoo application enhancements
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Odoo
- Knowledge in Odoo core modules (CRM, Sales, Purchase, Project, Inventory, Manufacturing and Accounting modules).
- Good Knowledge in Odoo APIs, ORM methods, Python, XML and JS
- Knowledge on API integrations.
- Knowledge in Qweb and Excel Reports.
- Use of relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL.
- Must have exposure in leading a team
- Must have good interpersonal skills.