- Create and share data-driven analysis and insight with product managers and owners.
- Access data through internal and external reporting and business intelligence tools.
- Summarize and circulate key findings in the form of presentations, email, and project management software.
- Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to, working efficiently with clients and analytics partners to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insights with team members.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, changes to the software product.
Skills Required: –
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users.
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives.
- Hands-on experience in performing quantitative/statistical analysis, preferably for product-based companies (mobile & web apps).
- Experience in using tools like Tableau for creating dashboards, reports and data exploration preferred.
- Experience with clickstream analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Glassbox, etc) preferred.
- Experience with creating and evaluating A/B Tests (VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc) preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.