- JUnit/TestNG, SDLC & STLC flows, Unit testing, UI Testing, API testing, SQL queries, Restful Web Services, XML, DOM, JSON, and AJAX features.
- Experience in testing applications in Java, Python, SQL, C++, and XML.
- Proficiency in manual testing of Web, E-commerce sites, and mobile applications is necessary.
- Should have worked extensively in the Agile mode of testing, worked extensively in test design, test case creation, execution, and feature sign-off end to end.
- Understand the application from End to End ( From Data intake to Application output).
- Familiar with test behavior-driven development.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge/Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Knowledge of SQL, accessibility testing, and working in the networking domain.
- Leverage manual techniques to effectively test new and existing features.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Provide client support post-production for simple troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Assist in preparing the Defect Analysis report. Actively participate in walkthrough, inspection, review, and user group meetings for quality assurance.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Knowledge/Experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus.
- Experience with database testing is a plus.