Having exposure to Testsigma for Mobile app and REST API test automation
- Minimum 5 years of Experience automating mobile application testing on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Java, TestNG, RestAssured, Github, Jenkins, SonarQube, and JIRA.
- Experience with building automated tests for mobile apps, the cloud and embedded systems.
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Experience automating SOAP/REST API testing.
- Knowledge of the device cloud (Saucelabs/Browserstack).
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Design, develop, and prototype mobile automation frameworks for iOS/Android applications for routers.
- Design, implement, and maintain multi-layer test automation frameworks at UI and API levels.
- Develop effective automation strategies, test plans, test cases, and test scripts for functional and regression testing of software services and mobile apps.
- Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts.
- Conducts tests, document and analyze test results, and present findings to development teams.
- Analyze defect patterns and drive test initiatives to resolve them and prevent them in the future.
- Drive improved test coverage across software systems.
- Work with cross-functional teams in a flexible and Agile fashion that allows incremental testing of new features.
Good to Have
- Knowledge in Wifi / Router / Networking is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience with C unit testing frameworks.