- Knowledge and Experience on JAVA, Junit/TestNG, Appium, Selenium with setting up cloud infrastructure for automated testing on the cloud using virtual devices, good experience with integration of automation test suites with CI/CD.
- Proficiency in manual testing of Web and mobile applications is a must.
- Must have hands-on experience with automation tools like Appium, Selenium, TestingWhiz, HPE, SOAP UI/Pro
- Must have experience with integration of automation test suites with CI/CD. Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Proven experience with the development and maintenance of regression and performance tests in a complex architecture.
- To be able to establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
- Passion for testing with the “break it” mentality.
- Detailed knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation.
- In-depth understanding of IT software development life cycle and product process-oriented agile development environment like Scrum, Defect life cycle
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Design, develop and execute test strategies, test scenarios, and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with software development teams.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, product managers, and business systems analysts.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience with database testing is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative and can proactively identify issues/ opportunities & provide recommend actions