About the Role
Galaxy Weblinks Marketing team is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. You will be a part of the Demand Generation team that drives lead generation for the company and its business units through inbound marketing techniques.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a background in IT and an interest to grow in the marketing career. You will have essential understanding of digital marketing and B2B lead generation. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
It is important to note that we look for candidates with a passion to learn and get things done – even if you don’t have all the technical capabilities to fit the role.
- Primary focus on lead and opportunity generation with a focus on organic and inorganic digital lead generation initiatives
- Conduct market research to analyze industry trends and competitor analysis
- Create digital campaign strategies and execute them to meet business objectives
- Collaborate with managers in preparing paid campaign budgets and monitoring expenses
- Plan, strategize and execute email marketing campaigns
- Design lead magnets for lead generation campaigns
Content Curation & Planning
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, ad copies, and ad creatives
Digital Marketing Execution
- Conduct SEO audits of websites
- Plan, strategize and execute on-page and off-page SEO activities
- Implement Google Search & Display Ads
- Draft content and optimize social media ad campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Prepare campaign performance reports and share insights
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
What we look for
- Maniacal attention to detail.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Good working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Experience doing A/B test and marketing experiments
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
Galaxy Weblinks is a global technology consulting firm that helps businesses solve complex problems through design and tech. With more than 22 years of experience, we offer end-to-end services across 8 verticals – Product Engineering, UX Design, Mobile App Development, Web Development, Cloud & Security, Quality Assurance, ERP, and Marketing.
We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US and have been featured on the Inc. 5000 list 2021. Galaxy has worked with enterprises like Netgear, Staples, Tivo, Dowjones, McAfee, and The Wall Street Journal offering solutions that are natively intuitive to them.
Founded in 2000, Galaxy has grown from humble beginnings to a global firm with more than 570+ employees across India and the US. We’re a passionate group of individuals who believe in collaborative work and going the extra mile to achieve our business goals and make an impact. Galaxy is headquartered in Indore and has sales offices in Boston and San Diego in the US.