About the Role
Galaxy Weblinks is looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for sales and marketing including and not limited to ads, email drip campaigns and website landing pages. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for creative writing, experience writing content for facebook and linkedin ads, SEO and an understanding of how landing pages work. We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts with the content team
- Come up with original catchphrases, slogans, social posts and ad copies.
- Collaborate with designers, digital marketers and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Write clear, persuasive, and original copy in any type of advertising, such as:
- Social posts
- Landing Pages
- Facebook Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Google Ads
- Video Ad Scripts
- Print Material such as brochures, fliers etc.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
What we look for
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English or related field
- 1-3 years agency experience or in a similar role
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Sales skills combined with creativity are preferable.
- A talent for persuasion.
- Communication skills.
- Vivid imagination.
- Fluency with language.
- Up-to-date with popular culture and trends.