About the Role
Galaxy Weblinks is looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team. As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
As video has become the best way for communicating a company’s messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company’s success.
To be successful in this role, you should have a creative flair, deep knowledge of video storytelling, and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically.
- Create digital video content in a variety of formats.
- Partner with the content, marketing, and design teams to take ideas and projects from concept through completion.
- Create service explainers, and promotional and ad videos as and when required.
- Create graphic assets as required to be used on the videos
- Translate scripts, strategy briefs, written descriptions, or verbal descriptions into to finished storyboard panels.
- Independently research content ideas and themes and create authoritative content
- Developing and strengthening brand assets including style and brand guidelines
- Independently curating interesting bytes from long footages of content
- Researching trends in the content ecosystem and adopting them with agility
- Measure outcomes and continuously iterate based on response and feedback
- Oversee on-ground video production projects remotely as required
What we look for
- Maniacal attention to detail
- 3-5 years of professional/freelance work experience in video editing
- Ability to design assets in Adobe Illustrator or Figma
- Strong command over Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
- A portfolio of outstanding work for leading brands and/or content creators
- Advanced video editing and motion graphics skills
- A gifted storyteller who can balance design aesthetics with business goals and priorities.
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills.
- Understanding of social media and how it can be used to cultivate the brand vision and experience.
- Ability to deliver high-quality output without supervision
- Ability to work well in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Utmost respect for commitments and deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.