- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Experience with RESTful services
- 5+ years of Experience with Angular (Angular 10.0 and higher)
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Good Understanding of REST services
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
- Capability to write code that is cross-browser compatible
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compliant front-end code
- Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues
- Develop industry and product technical expertise
- Working closely with the customer to understand the requirements, do the feasibility study of the requirements, Consulting clients with the best solutions, Project planning, and successful delivery of the project with the highest quality of Code.
- Managing, Mentoring, and assisting the team members in technically challenging tasks.
- Doing code reviews of the team members and encouraging team members to do peer reviews as per the Industry standards and appropriate Architecture, Object relations, and Design Patterns.
- Liasoning with Design, Backend, and QA teams for seamless communication and coordination to build state-of-the-art mobile applications.
Additional Skills: –
- Must have exposure in leading a team
- Must have good interpersonal skills.