- Good knowledge of Python with 4+ years of minimum experience
- Strong understanding of various Python Libraries, APIs, and toolkits. Scrapy is a plus.
- Good experience in Django and Flask framework.
- Understanding of AWS Serverless implementation using Lambda and API Gateway
- Proficient in NoSQL document databases especially MongoDB.
- Stronghold in Data Structures and Algorithm
- Thorough understanding of version control system concepts especially GIT.
- Understanding of the whole web stack and how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP. Bonus for the understanding of prevalent design patterns.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Rapid prototyping skills for getting product feedback
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM methodology
- Building big, robust, scalable, and maintainable applications.
- Debugging, fixing bugs, identifying performance issues, and improving app performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues related to web app development & discuss solutions with the team.
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining multistage, multi-tier applications.
- To write high-performing code and will be participating in key architectural decisions.
- Project execution and client interaction
- Scrum implementation
- Ability to lead, manage and train the team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment