- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compliant front-end code
- Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues
- Develop industry and product technical expertise
- Experience with JS unit test frameworks (like Jest and Enzyme)
- Good knowledge of REST web services and open API design
- Experience with common front-end development tools (such as Babel, Webpack, Parcel, ESLint, Flow, NPM, etc.)
- Experience with Next JS will be a plus.