- Good knowledge of Node.js backend Development
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages &server-side CSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Less.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Hands-on experience with continuous deployment tools like Jenkins, Strider, and debugging tools like Chrome/Firefox dev.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, Bootstrap, and CSS3.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Building big, robust, scalable, and maintainable Node JS applications.
- Debugging, fixing bugs, identifying performance issues, and improving app performance
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining multistage, multi-tier applications.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.