- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with project needs and architectural requirements
- Expertise on writing and optimizing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Support existing business systems applications and responsible technical aspects of a project.
- Analyzing data access and modification requirements to ensure efficient SQL and optimal database design
- Creating backup and recovery strategies for new databases
- Minimum 2 years of database development experience (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Hands-on experience in database design, Implementing Stored procedure, Functions, Complex Queries
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience on SQL query optimization
- Practical creation and implementation of data models
- Familiar with database management programs (TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer)
- Experience in data architecture is a plus
- Must have exposure of working in team
- Must have good interpersonal skills.