- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, and modules, i.e., API integration, Payment Gateways, XML, with a focus on standards.
- Demonstrable source control experience.
- Two or more published websites in E-Commerce.
- Build a highly scalable product right from scratch.
- Should be able to create their own themes from scratch based on requirements from HTML.
- Having good experience in Design Pattern.
- Knowledge of Customization of Themes & Plugins.
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, and websites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document, and deploy applications.
- Participate in project and deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience in modules/extensions development/customization.
- Experience in Theme integration/customization.
- Experience in API creation/integration.
- Develop, troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- A passion for problem-solving, programming and web development.
- Should possess good communication capabilities.
- Should be an outstanding team player with a go-getter attitude, results-driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized and quality-focused.
- Should have an understanding of best standards, guidelines, etc. and caring about adhering to them.
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver them in a time-bound manner under constraints.